Guidepost from Anywhere
Take your learning with you wherever you go!
The Guidepost Curriculum
Gain access to our carefully sequenced, self-paced Montessori curriculum online. Our curriculum has been made easily accessible on our learning platform and is the foundation for all of our at-home and school programs.
Guidepost Curriculum available for:
- Early Years (ages 0 to 6)
- Elementary Years (ages 6 to 12)
Join the Guidepost from Anywhere program
Guide your child through the carefully sequenced, self-paced Montessori curriculum used at all Guidepost schools. Take it with you wherever you go for just $199/month.
- Includes unlimited access to the Guidepost Curriculum for developmentally appropriate Montessori activity and lesson planning
- Access our Guidepost Curriculum from anywhere online and easily view from your computer, iPad or mobile phone
Parent Services & Support
- An initial home set-up with ongoing refreshers of Montessori materials to ensure your child has an optimal learning environment
- Regular access to parenting coaching and educational support through our Parent Concierge program to help you create and meet your parenting and education goals
- Regular shipment of high-quality Montessori learning materials to facilitate offline learnings
- Free enrollment into 4 full-days of Montessori in the Home course (valued at $99)
Guidepost Early Years Curriculum (0 to 6)
Sample Activity: The Movable Alphabet Lesson for Ages 4 to 6
Guidepost Elementary Curriculum (6 to 12)
Steps to Abstraction Sample Activity
- How much does the program cost?
- How do I access the Guidepost Curriculum?
- What is Guidepost Album? Is it the same as Guidepost Curriculum?
- I've got questions, who can I speak with?
- How do I connect with other Montessori families?
Ideas from the Guidepost Blog
Approachable Montessori Homeschooling: How One Family Made the Switch Alongside Full-time Work
Using Guidepost’s home-based program, one mother shares her experience leaping into first-time homeschool.
How Montessori at Home Improved the Lives of an Innovative English Family
The Montessori Method helped Florence Taylor connect with her son and become a better adult, regardless of how childishly others reacted to her parenting techniques.
Giving children the keys to life
Guidepost Montessori enables children to understand the world and choose their place within it.
With over 80 campuses across the US and Asia, and at-home and virtual learning programs serving more than 7,000 families worldwide, Guidepost is the world’s largest Montessori network.
Learn more about our:
Do you want to learn more about Montessori? Visit The Prepared Montessorian for flexible online courses, from beginner to expert level.