Start your journey with us
Book an info session
Speak with admissions
Our full-time online programming is an adaptation of the Montessori approach we deploy in schools across the world. We have partnered with learning design experts to create full-time Montessori programs online that fosters independence and learning offline.
Infant Virtual Program
For children ages 0 to 2 years old. Parent concierge, community events and guided online curriculum to support early development, available worldwide. Option to add in-home educator to facilitate virtual program.
Early Years Virtual School
For children ages 2 to 6 years old. Guided, daily instruction delivered by online Montessori guide in virtual classroom, facilitated by parent. Option to add in-home educator for additional educational support and care.
Elementary Years Virtual School
For children ages 6 to 12 years old. Guided, daily instruction delivered by online Montessori guide in virtual classroom, and facilitated by parent. Option to add in-home educator for additional support.
Now offering part-time virtual programs
We are now offering part-time virtual programs through the summer with full-day and half-day options! Discover fun new program modules each week starting at $150 USD / week.
Join from various time zones virtually, starting June 7th:
- Robotics discovery
- Musical journey
- Learn to code
- Painters through time
- Gardening & Sustainability
Take a look through our frequently asked questions about our virtual and in-home programs.
- Do you have in-home care to help facilitate this program?
- How much support will my child need during the virtual lesson?
- What if my child has trouble focusing for the lesson?
- How do I know my child is learning?
- How will you assess my child's learning?
- Will my child’s credit at Guidepost Virtual School transfer to a public school or other private school?
- Are your teachers Montessori trained? Are they prepared for teaching in a virtual setting?
- Is Guidepost Montessori Virtual School an accredited school?
- What are the cancellation fees?
Giving children the keys to life
Guidepost Montessori enables children to understand the world and choose their place within it.
With over 80 campuses across the US and Asia, and at-home and virtual learning programs serving more than 7,000 families worldwide, Guidepost is the world’s largest Montessori network.
Learn more about our:
Do you want to learn more about Montessori? Visit The Prepared Montessorian for flexible online courses, from beginner to expert level.