Get Started Today
Discover our programs
Speak with Admissions
Attend School Tour
Learn about our programs
Take the first step in your journey with us by attending our program overview virtually to meet our Admissions team alongside other prospective families.
- Learn more about our individual programs, availability and tuition rates.
- For parents new to the Montessori approach or to our Guidepost school programs
- A place to come with all your questions about our programs and admissions process
Speak with Admissions
Speak directly with Admissions to understand program availability for your desired start date and school location.
- For parents already familiar with the Montessori approach and looking to have your child placed into one of our programs right away
- Schedule time with our Admissions specialists to speak directly about availability, waitlist and registration process
- Speak with Admissions to learn more about our tuition rates as they vary by location, program, language immersion and desired start date
- Lock in your tuition rate sheet early to see considerable savings over the period of your child's time with us
- We offer generous financial aid packages to make our programs accessible to as many families as we can
Our approach to financial aid ensures our programs remain accessible to families. Nearly two-thirds of families receive some form of financial aid.
The application process for Guidepost Montessori’s financial aid program is administered by an external, third party system called the Independent School Management Financial Aid for School Tuition Program (FAST). FAST follows nationally established standards and ensures that all information submitted is kept confidential. The application is quick and easy, and all information provided will be kept strictly confidential.
- I'm ready! What's next?
For families who are ready to move forward to register, you will be asked to complete a registration form online to input your information, desired start date, and one month's deposit.
Questions? Speak with our Admissions team first to confirm program availability.
- Is there a waitlist fee?
- How is tuition charged?
- How long does the process take to register my child?
- Can I attend a school tour?
- Are program overviews in-person?
- My child has unique learning needs. Who can I speak with?
Accreditation with Cognia™
All Guidepost schools have received accreditation by Cognia™, a nonprofit organization that provides quality assurance for schools, school districts, and education service providers. You can read more about it here.
Earning accreditation from the Cognia Global Accreditation Commission means that the system and all of its domestic and international schools are accredited, and that Guidepost Montessori is recognized across the nation as meeting the Cognia Standards of Quality.
“Cognia System Accreditation is a rigorous process that focuses the entire school system and its community on the primary goal of preparing lifelong learners in engaging environments where all students can flourish.”
Giving children the keys to life
Guidepost Montessori enables children to understand the world and choose their place within it.
With over 80 campuses across the US and Asia, and at-home and virtual learning programs serving more than 7,000 families worldwide, Guidepost is the world’s largest Montessori network.
Learn more about our:
Do you want to learn more about Montessori? Visit The Prepared Montessorian for flexible online courses, from beginner to expert level.