A one-of-a-kind Virtual School
Guidepost Montessori Virtual School is our popular online education program that provides structured, daily instruction delivered by certified Montessori guides online. Our program uses strong learning design that engages students in an exciting online learning experience. Our program supplements online instruction with offline physical materials and daily activities that encourage freedom and movement from home.
Book an info session, read about our full-time program or take a free trial class to get started with us today.
An education for independence, now delivered fully online
Guidepost Montessori Virtual School delivers an engaging online learning experience for students ages 0 to 12 facilitated by Montessori trained guides.
Online learning directed by certified Montessori Guides
- Daily programming with meaningful learning directed by a certified Montessori guide, full-time from Monday to Friday
- Small mixed-age, virtual classrooms to personalize learning
- Unlimited parent support to establish your classroom at home
Montessori Materials Delivered to You
- Your tuition includes quarterly shipments of Montessori materials to your home for offline, hands-on learning
- Offline learning materials integrated into online curriculum to enable hybrid learning environment
- Physical materials sent to you are based on developmental age of child
Regular Physical & Creative Expression
- Daily, guided physical exercises that inspire creativity and movement at home
- Physical movement and creative expression activities include yoga, dance, games, creative writing, drama, art and more
Our online programming is an adaptation of the Montessori approach we deploy in schools across the world. We have partnered with learning design experts to create full-time Montessori programs online that fosters independence and learning offline.
Elementary Years Virtual School
For children ages 6 to 12 years old. Guided, daily instruction delivered by online Montessori guide in virtual classroom, and facilitated by parent. Option to add in-home educator for additional support.
Early Years Virtual School
For children ages 2 to 6 years old. Guided, daily instruction delivered by online Montessori guide in virtual classroom, facilitated by parent. Option to add in-home educator for additional educational support and care.
Infant Virtual Program
For children ages 0 to 2 years old. Parent concierge, community events and guided online curriculum to support early development, available worldwide. Option to add in-home educator to facilitate virtual program.
We are excited to meet you and introduce you to our Guidepost virtual community.
- Do you offer a free trial lesson?
Yes! Contact us and our Admissions team will reach out to you to schedule time to attend a free online trial lesson with your child.
- How much does Virtual School cost?
- Do you offer part-time virtual programs?
- Where can I learn more about your curriculum?
Spark the love of learning
Don't wait to experience an online learning program designed to spark the love of learning in your child.
We currently offer Virtual School in North America, Europe and Asia regions. Contact us to register for direct placement into one of our virtual classrooms today.
Giving children the keys to life
Guidepost Montessori enables children to understand the world and choose their place within it.
With over 80 campuses across the US and Asia, and at-home and virtual learning programs serving more than 7,000 families worldwide, Guidepost is the world’s largest Montessori network.
Learn more about our:
Do you want to learn more about Montessori? Visit The Prepared Montessorian for flexible online courses, from beginner to expert level.